If you are experiencing any form of domestic violence/abuse at home or within a relationship, we provide expert advice regarding injunction/ non molestation and occupation orders.

We appreciate that this is a highly sensitive situation and we will take the time to listen to you and explain how we can help. Whether you are married, in a civil partnership or not, have children or not, we will ensure that we do our utmost to obtain whatever protection is legally available.

We will explore whether it is appropriate for an occupation order to be applied for; this is an order allowing you and your children to continue to live in your property, possibly with your partner being ordered to leave.

Our experienced solicitors are also able to provide advice and representation if you have been served with an injunction/non molestation and/or occupation orders. No matter what the situation, we will keep you constantly informed for your peace of mind.

What our customers say

great support

“Peter Reynolds was an excellent communicator and advised me at each stage of the process. I would highly recommend Peter to represent in family matters. When we attended court, he was a great support and really understood the situation and achieved the outcome we aimed for on the day.”